Leonard Fournette reportedly unlikely to play today

Ici, présentez-vous en tant que personne et présentez votre bécane

Messagepar huangjian123 » 09 Novembre 2018, 06:46

Week 2 Patriots vs Jaguars: The New England Patriots traveled to Florida with some questions about their offensive personnel: starting right tackle Marcus Cannon did not make the trip Cheap Custom New England Patriots Jerseys , while running backs Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel are both listed as questionable to play. New England’s running back woes, however, do not appear to be as severe as the Jacksonville Jaguars: last year’s AFC runner-up is preparing to play without Leonard Fournette today.According to a report by NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, Jacksonville is “not optimistic” that Fournette – officially listed as questionable as well – will be available today. ESPN’s Adam Schefter, meanwhile, noted that the 23-year old is “unlikely” to play although a final decision has yet to be made. Fournette missed all week of practice due to a hamstring injury he suffered during last week’s game against the New York Giants.The star running back left the game late in the first quarter after getting hurt on a screen pass. At that point, Fournette had registered 12 touches for 55 yards. He was replaced as the Jaguars’ primary runner by T.J. Yeldon, who projects to be the team’s top option again today in case Fournette will indeed be unable to go. Jacksonville also has Corey Grant and recent practice squad call-up Brandon Wilds at the running back position.Losing Fournette would undoubtably be a blow to the Jaguars: 2017’s fourth overall draft pick is the team’s best offensive player and finished last season with a team-high 1 www.officialpatriotsfootballstore.com ,342 yards from scrimmage and 10 touchdowns. The LSU product then added 77 touches for 286 yards and four scores during Jacksonville’s playoff run – one that ended in New England, in a game that saw Fournette register 26 touches for 89 yards and one touchdown.Trying to predict the Patriots’ 53-man roster Before I start, I want to introduce myself. My name is Pat Lane, and, like you, I’m a huge Patriots fan. I’ve had season tickets since 2000, and my dad has had them on and off since 1967. I’m excited to be writing for Pats Pulpit this season!Ok, on to the article:Based on past seasons Cheap New England Patriots T-Shirt , it’s a good bet that Bill Belichick will try to make at least a few moves before the season starts. Because of this, it seems silly to try to predict the opening day roster. Is this going to stop me from doing so? Of course not! What follows is what I think will be the opening day roster. Please note there are 54 players, since Edelman won’t count against the 53 man roster the first 4 weeks because he’s suspended. Quarterback (2)Tom BradyBrian HoyerRunning Back (6)Jeremy HillSony MichelJames WhiteJames DevelinRex BurkheadBrandon Bolden (ST)Wide Receiver (5)Julien Edelman (suspended)Chris HoganPhillip DorsettCordarrelle PattersonRiley McCarronMatthew Slater (ST)Tight End (3)Rob GronkowskiDwayne AllenJacob HollisterOffensive Line (8)Marcus CannonTrent BrownShaq MasonDavid AndrewsJoe ThuneyLaAdrian WaddleCole CrostonTed KarrasDefensive Line (9)Trey FlowersDeatrich Wise Jr.Lawrence GuyMalcolm BrownAdrian Clayborn Derek RiversDanny SheltonVincent ValentineAdam ButlerLinebacker (6)Dont’a Hightower Kyle Van NoyElandon RobertsJa’Whaun BentleyMarquis FlowersNicholas GrigsbyCornerback (6)Stephon GilmoreEric RoweJonathan JonesJ.C. JacksonCyrus JonesDuke DawsonSafety (5)Devin McCourtyPatrick ChungNate Ebner(ST)Duron HarmonJason McCourtySpecial Teams (3)Steven GostkowskiJoe Cardona Ryan AllenPractice Squad (10)LB Christian SamCB Ryan LewisRB Ralph WebbQB Danny Etling DE Keionta DavisDT Trent HarrisCB A.J. Moore Jr.CB Keion CrossenTE Ryan IzzoWR Braxton BerriosAny of the practice squad players could easily be put on IR to save them for the year and let them learn in the building. Could see that happening to Izzo and Berrios, since they’re already hurt. It would also be unusual to have no offensive linemen on the practice squad, but I view these 10 better than any lineman that would be available.Thanks for playing along. I’m sure you’re like me and counting the seconds until the games count for real. I’m excited to watch and talk about it with you!Pat is the host of the Weekend Warrior PodcastInteract with him on Twitter @wtplane
huangjian123

Message(s) : 336
Moto: seHHS

Publicité

Publicité

Retour vers Présentation